Organic Peruvian Swiss Water Half Caf Coffee Pods - Fair Trade
See wholesale price
Get the rich and indulgent flavor of Peruvian coffee with half of the caffeine. This half caf coffee offering is a combination of our FTO Peru Sol y Cafe and our FTO Peruvian Water Decaf. With chocolate, almond and orange flavor notes, this cup is refreshing and surprisingly smooth.
Around 1,000 families who also farm cacao and rice come together in a group effort to produce and process this extraordinary Peruvian coffee from the Sol y Café cooperative. Both elements of this half caf coffee blend are organically farmed so no chemicals were used during their growth from cherry to cup. The decaffeination method is also chemical free, giving the decaf coffee beans a true chance to shine with no loss of flavor.
- Cupping Notes: almond, orange, chocolate
- Roast Body: Bold
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Swiss Water Process
- Caffeine Level: Half-Caffeinated
- Single Origin: In the mountainous region of Cajamarca, in the provinces of Jaen and San Igancaio, Peru
- Origin: In the mountainous region of Cajamarca, in the provinces of Jaen and San Igancaio, Peru
- Altitude: 900 - 2,000 masl
- Varietal: Typica, Caturra, Pache, Mondo Novo, Bourbon, Catuai, Catimor
- Process: Fully Washed
- Drying: Sun dried
- Harvest: June - November
- Export: July - November
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.
More from this supplierView all products
Fresh Roasted Coffee