Papua New Guinea - Classic Pods
See wholesale price
This coffee from the Eastern Highlands of Papua New Guinea is bold and satisfying. Papua New Guinea coffee is a smooth and notably sweet coffee with a medium body and acidity level. The initial taste reflects dark berry flavors and ends with a dark chocolate, but remarkably clean finish.
Although Papua New Guinea coffee is considered an Indonesian coffee, it separates itself from the others in nearly every way. The most distinct difference is that the coffee from Papua New Guinea is wet processed and not wet hulled like other coffees from the Indonesian category. The difference in processing creates a cup with a very different flavor and body, a developed sweetness is prominent and earthy, vegetal flavors from these beans are rare and are usually due to poor processing or drying.
- Cupping Notes: clean, dark chocolate, cherry
- Roast Body: Bold
- Roast Level: Medium
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Goroka Area, Eastern Highlands Province, Papua New Guinea
- Origin: Eastern Highlands Province, Papua New Guinea
- Region: Goroka Area
- Altitude: 1,400 - 2,400 masl
- Varietal: Typica, Arusha, Bourbon
- Process: Ripe cherries undergo wet processing
- Drying: Dried on raised beds
- Harvest: May - August
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.
More from this brandView all products
Fresh Roasted Coffee