Philadelphia tshirt, philly folk art shirt, Ben Franklin Bridge shirt
See wholesale price
I'm having a blast making these Fraktur-inspired designs! This particular design is yet another tribute to the city I call home, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Designed in a Fraktur/PA Dutch Hex style, the original illustration is a circle encompassing Philly icons such as The Ben Franklin Bridge, The Liberty Bell, Philly pigeons, and Philly soft pretzels. In the very center, just under the bridge span, it says: PHILADELPHIA!
This bold tshirt is the perfect Philadelphia souvenir! Gift it to a college student who wants to show off their Philly pride at Temple University, St. Joe's University, or UPenn. It's printed in a deep red, which is a school color for all of those colleges.
This light-weight and super soft t-shirt is perfect to relax in and reminisce about all your favorite Philly cheesesteaks.
- GRAPHIC: The word "Philadelphia" surrounded by Philadelphia icons and folk-art inspired flowers.
- INK COLOR(S): red
- SHIRT COLOR: "Athletic Heather" light grey
- FABRIC: heathered 52% cotton & 48% polyester= SUPER SOFT!
- FIT: Bella & Canvas brand; modern "retail" fit- not super baggy but also not too form-fitting. It is technically a "men's" style tshirt but I have it listed as unisex as it is meant for all genders. See the last photo in the listing for a size chart.
- SIZES: S-M-L-XL-XXL currently available
- PERFECT FOR: a Philadelphia souvenir, a philly sports tshirt, gift for a Philadelphia lover, gift for a Philly student, to show off your Philadelphia pride
Don't need another tshirt in your closet? This graphic is also available on a tote bag!
Note: this is a screen-printed product. Please allow for slight variations. Also note that the saturation of the colors might vary slightly from your computer screen to the item itself.
More from this brandView all products