Pour Over Gooseneck Coffee Kettle with Thermometer
See wholesale price
Method Matters. Use Barista Warrior’s Drip Kettle to Brew a Tastier Cup of Coffee. Unlock richer, smoother flavors from your roast with a slow, controlled pour!
Imagine finally mastering the pour-over. Knowing just the right amount of coffee grounds to use, the ideal wrist motion, the perfect timing. That cup of coffee might just be your best yet. So, why not start now?
Brew pour-over coffee like a barista with the Barista Warrior Drip Kettle — now available in copper-coated stainless steel.
Integrated Thermometer: Alerts you when your water temperature reaches 195°F - 205°F, the perfect water temperature (unlocks the full depth of flavors from your coffee, without burning it).
Easy-Pour Gooseneck Spout: Easy-to-pour gooseneck spout for precise water flow — the key to making barista-quality pour-over coffee or tea.
Professional Quality Materials: Premium surgical-grade 18/8 stainless steel keeps rust at bay. The double-layer metal base keeps your kettle leak-free and rust-free.
No-Risk Purchase: Comes with a 1-year warranty. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your pour-over coffee kettle, simply return it within the first year and receive a FULL refund.
- Integrated Thermometer - Regulates internal french press temperature (195°F - 205°F) to unlock the full depth of flavor in your coffee
- Gooseneck Spout - Provides precise water flow and speed, without the mess
- Ergonomic Handle - Designed for comfort pouring with heat resistance
- Airtight Lid - Secure top for stress-free pouring (prevents spills and leaks)
- Stainless Steel - Made from premium surgical-grade stainless steel, making it rust and leak-proof
- Stove Adaptable - Double-layer metal base, constructed for induction, halogen, gas, and electric stove ranges, so you always have brewing options
- Quality Construction - Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty (if you’re not completely satisfied, simply return within the first year and receive a full refund)
- Varied Sizing - Available in 1.2 / 40 fl oz / 5 Cups or 1 Liter / 34 fl oz / 4 Cups