Rainbow - Organic Infant Gown - Clay
See wholesale price
Featuring buttery soft and breathable premium organic fabrics. Our infant tie gowns are a perfect newborn option, offering long sleeves with fold over mittens and a thicker rib knit, made from the same material as our bodysuits. Our infant gowns are perfect for pregnancy announcements, baby shower gifts, birth announcements, and comfortable everyday wear! Our timeless, gender neutral designs are made to celebrate your special moments and create lasting memories during these special times.
- Naturally hypoallergenic. Adjustable tie bottom.
- Fold over mittens.
- Ethically Made in USA from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Eco - Friendly, Perfect for sensitive skin & safe for the planet - our fabric is farmed without pesticides, insecticides, or chemical fertilizers.
- Professionally printed in Los Angeles with silkscreens and eco-friendly, non-toxic, water based inks. Providing long lasting designs made for multiple washes.
- Please note, due to monitor differences color may vary from what appears online.
All content & artwork © Tenth and Pine, LLC.
Do not reproduce or replicate.
All rights reserved.
More from this supplierView all products
Tenth & Pine
Los Angeles, CA
Welcome to Tenth & Pine! We are a small, woman-owned and operated business based in Los Angeles, CA. Tenth & Pine began in 2016, just six months after having our first daughter, Ezra Jade. Our gender neutral designs are modern and timeless made with top quality, GOTS organic cotton. Each piece is ethically made in the USA from buttery soft materials. Sensitive to babies and toddlers skin, our organic fabrics are farmed without pesticides, insecticides, or chemical fertilizers. Each piece is professionally printed in Los Angeles with silkscreens and eco-friendly, water based, non-toxic inks. Providing long lasting designs made for multiple washes. Made to celebrate families special moments and create lasting memories during their special times. Let us know if you need anything at all! email@example.com