Recyclable Sandwich Bags Apple
See wholesale price
Finally... a disposable sandwich bag you can feel good about using! 50 Bags per box. Box designed to fit perfectly in your kitchen drawer. Remove self-adhesive closure strip to seal in freshness. These durable & naturally grease-resistant paper bags are Recyclable + Sealable. Perfect for: sandwiches, snacks, treats, and much more. Use at home or on the go! Winner of the 2017 Green Award.
- Recyclable + Backyard Compostable + Biodegradable + Sealable
- 50 bags per box
- Easy for kids to use
- Freezable. Use for short-term freezer storage.
- Self-adhesive closure strip. Peel, fold, and seal in freshness
- Write on it!
- Made from all-natural glassine (pure wood pulp) FSC-Certified Paper (FSC® C163845)
- Non-Wax - they are not treated with petroleum-based paraffin wax, soy, or any other type of wax
- Box designed to fit perfectly in your kitchen drawer
- Moisture & grease resistant
- Complies with FDA food safety standards
- Toxin-Free: PFA-Free + PFO-Free + BPA-Free + Phthalate-Free + Lead-Free
- Patent-pending “stay fresh” design
- Durable & perfect for:
- Dry Snacks
- Baked Goods
- Party Favors
- and more...
- Keeps food fresh
- Pleated sides expand for more roomy storage
- Bag Dimensions: 7.9 in x 6.3 in x 2 in (20cm x 16cm x 5cm)
More from this brandView all products
IT STARTED WITH A REUSABLE BAG TO REDUCE LUNCH WASTE And, exploded into a global mission that’s prevented over 2.8 billion single-use plastic bags + over 2.6 million plastic straws from entering our oceans and landfills. FROM THE KITCHEN TABLE TO A HOUSEHOLD BRAND It all started around a kitchen table in 2008 for Founder, Kirsten Quigley. While raising her young family, she noticed how much waste was generated on a daily basis packing 20+ lunches a week and countless snacks on the go for classes, teams, and camps. Lunchskins was born out of her need for a planet-friendly and stylish alternative to disposable plastic bags. From the beginning, she knew that whatever she created had to be easy, affordable, and fun so people would make it part of their daily routine, and collectively have a much bigger positive impact on our environment. For the past 12+ years, 3GreenMoms®, a woman-owned brand has been helping families and communities think and act greener by replacing 2.8 billion plastic bags with Lunchskins bags + over 2.6 million plastic straws.