See wholesale price
Inspired by Iceland
The Reika Throw ("wander" in Icelandic) is minimalistic in design but rich in tone and style -- which is exactly how we'd describe Iceland. The throw's design has some striking similarities to Hallgrímskirkja, the Lutheran church and centerpiece of this simple but vibrant city. The inspiration behind Hallgrímskirkja's design is Iceland's trap-rocks, mountains, black sand beaches, and glaciers. Being able to weave the city's iconic structure and the country's landscape into a throw was a lot of fun. We hope you like it.
- Colors: cream/black or black/cream/gold*
- Size: 50"x 60" (size chart)
- Materials: recycled cotton, recycled polyester
- Pattern is one-sided
- Care: machine wash cold/cool, tumble dry low/delicate, separately
- Designed in Portland, Oregon. Made in the USA.
*Cotton/poly blends pill during normal wear. This pilling tends to show more on dark colors. Read more here.
More from this brandView all products
Seek & Swoon | Decorative Eco Throw Blankets