Richmond Beer Glasses, Set of 6
See wholesale price
"We want to inspire your kitchens with our quality products at Crystalia."
- MADE IN EUROPE: Our warehouses are located in California and New Jersey. Everything is shipped from within the U.S. Most of our products are sourced from European countries such as Italy, Bosnia and Turkey. Everything sold at our store is made in Europe.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: We take this responsibility very seriously. If you are not satisfied, please let us know. We guarantee that we will offer you a replacement.
- Details; High-Quality Tempered Glass: Clear Glasses, Dishwasher Safe, Lifetime Shine. High-quality drinkware features reinforced rim, sturdy design and perfectly balanced proportions. Made of durable high-quality glass, not too thick yet strong enough to withstand daily washing.
Perfect gift for Christmas, Birthday, Wedding Party, Your Best Selling Beverage, Valentine's Day, Anniversary, Father's Day, Mother's Day, Housewarming, New Years, College Graduation, St. Patrick's Day, Congratulations, Job Promotion, Stocking Stuffers, and Secret Santa Gifts! Highest quality built glasses are guaranteed to amaze everybody.
Risk-free Purchase, If it's not the best quality glasses you bought, we promise your money back. No questions asked!
- Includes; Set of 6. Includes 6 Beer Glasses.
Packaging; We believe in our packaging quality! Each product is carefully packaged for trouble-free delivery.
- Product Capacity: 570 cc (19 ¼ oz)
- Product Diameters: Height: 7" (178 mm)
- Material: Lead-Free Clear Glass
- Type of Manufacturing: Handmade
More from this brandView all products
Santa Ana, CA
Crystalia is a native California-based manufacturer and distributor of stylish and sturdy premium glassware manufactured by us at our European facility. We offer a healthier and more environmentally friendly user experience than single-use plastic products. Our glasses are made with non-toxic, lead-free and BPA-free material and our manufacturing practices are in strict adherence to the stringent European manufacturing guidelines.