Rose Quartz Gua Sha
See wholesale price
The Traditional Chinese Practice and centuries old technique of using a tool to apply pressure to scrape the skin to relieve pain & tension. Our Gua Sha tool can be used on the body or on the face. Focusing on the face, this tool can be used to bring blood to the surface and help lymphatic flow through the face.
This tool can be used to:
- Promote lifting and smoothing of the skin
- Stimulate lymphatic flow & drainage
- Support skin firmness, elasticity and collagen formation
- Soften fine lines and wrinkles
- Decrease inflammation & puffiness
- Diminish dark circles
- Brighten Complexion
- Sculpt facial muscles
How To Use:
After cleansing & toning, apply a quarter size amount of Nourishing Face Oil all over face, neck and décolletage. Use Gua Sha tool over each area, applying even strokes against the skin in the direction of lymphatic flow (away from center of face and down towards the area just below ears). Gua Sha massage can be performed daily.