See wholesale price
Whether your skin is oily, dry, or combination, our skin-brightening rosewater toner is for you! Toners are to be used in your beauty routine after cleansing and before moisturizing. This toner removes impurities and dirt left on your skin after cleansing, leaving your pores tight and preparing your face to fully absorb a moisturizer.
Packaged in an eco-friendly glass bottle. Please encourage your customers to reuse or recycle.
WHOLESALE INFO +
- RETAIL VALUE: $18
- Minimum 3 units per product
- Minimum opening order $300, reorders $150
- To reduce waste, our products will now be sent without a plastic seal. If you'd prefer to have them sealed, please let us know in the note at checkout.
- If you have a brick & mortar shop, we recommend ordering one extra unit to allow for customer sampling and a complimentary "TRY ME" kit to mark these products as testers.
- Wholesale terms & conditions can be found here.
- Click here for product photos which can be used on your website and social media pages. Please tag/mention us on social media when using our photos.
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS +
Our ingredients are always 100% natural & vegan.
- distilled rosewater: anti inflammatory, anti aging, soothes irritated skin
- alcohol-free witch hazel*: anti inflammatory, soothes irritated skin, locks in moisture, protects against sun damage
- apple cider vinegar*: treats acne, unclogs and minimizes pores, anti aging, anti bacterial
- lemon juice*: brightens and evens skin tone, treats acne, reduces the appearance of scars and sun spots, exfoliates
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
SKIN TYPE +
- sensitive skin
- all skin types
TO USE +
- Shake well before use. Apply to face with cotton round. Allow to dry before applying moisturizer.
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
ABOUT US +
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged in recyclable containers. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.
More from this supplierView all products