Shungite CITY #1 Wrist Mala
See wholesale price
This Shungite bracelet embodies energies of the 1st Chakra, VITALITY, to remind you of your intention to be healthy and live in balance.
Our Sterling Silver Septagon bead will serve as your talisman. It carries the strong frequencies of the Number 7 - transformation, growth & protection.
BRAZALETE PROTECTOR: Vibra con las energías del primer chakra, raíz aportando vitalidad, conectándonos con el presente para vivir con intención y balance.
Hecho de Shungite, labradorita y onyx negro
- 12 mm Shungite, Black Labradorite, Black Onyx
- Sterling Silver ŌM bead & spacers
- Hand-crafted in North Carolina U.S.A.
- Comes in our Signature Gift Packaging
- Includes corresponding materials cards
- Small - up to 7.0”; Medium - up to 7.5”; Large - up to 8.0”
- Shungite - EMF protection, stress relief, energy boost
- Black Labradorite - faith, imagination, new ideas, memory, clarity of thought
- Black Onyx - stamina, inner strength, grounding
- Sterling Silver - creativity, emotional intelligence, calmness, reflection
MATERIALS & AUTHENTICITY
Our jewelry is made with genuine and unaltered natural stones that may vary in colors. Some Shungite beads have mineral inclusions (light spots or reddish brown veins) which are primarily pyrite or iron oxide that naturally occurs in Shungite. They contribute to the beauty of each piece making it uniquely yours.
In its unprocessed state Shungite has a matte surface. On the Mohs Scale of Mineral Hardness it is between 3 & 4, making it quite a soft material. Shungite beads are polished to a light shine, with wear they tend to take on a matte appearance. This change does not affect its beneficial energetic properties on the body or the longevity of the beads.
We recommend that you remove your Shungite jewelry before showering, bathing or swimming – doing so will help extend the bead’s gloss.
All materials used in our jewelry are responsibly sourced.
All our Shungite is sourced directly from Karelia, Russia and is tested for authenticity.
Jewelry Care: Wearing your jewelry when swimming or bathing might damage it. To clean, gently wipe the beads with a damp cloth and place them in the shade to dry. s-s
More from this brandView all products