Sorai Womens Chukka
See wholesale price
- Profits donated to the anti-poaching unit to save Rhinos
- Raise awareness for the conservation of Rhino
- Handmade In South Africa
- Sustainably and ethically made
- High-performance technical leather that repels water
- ▼DESCRIPTION & FEATURES
Profits made on the SORAI VELDSKOEN will be donated to the Kariega Reserve Foundation’s ‘Walk With Us’ campaign to maintain their Anti-Poaching Unit (APU).
The Kariega Foundation’s main source of funding is a levy paid by Kariega Game Reserve safari guests, due to the international travel COVID-19 travel restrictions the funds have stopped. Every pair of SORAI Veldskoen purchased, contributes to the protection of Rhino at Kariega Reserve.
“On the ground, every day is a battle, a race against time by the teams of dedicated specialists who rescue, rehabilitate, and release these rhinos back into the wild." - Kevin Pietersen. The time for change is now, and change is possible.
- Ethics First: We believe in building better shoes. That's why our Veldskoen are handcrafted with locally sourced premium materials, made with a compulsive eye for detail, a conscious mind, and an innovative approach to transparency with a desire to never stop improving and evolving.
- Superior materials: All our materials are sourced locally. By sourcing locally we help support local businesses and communities and in turn reduce the carbon footprint by reducing transit and production times.
- Comfort: Veldskoen will feel like butter on your feet. The leather naturally conforms and molds to your foot. After a few days of wear, they will feel like they are an extension of your foot.
- Hand-stitched durability: Each Veldskoen is hand-stitched in South Africa by master shoemakers. This means individual care and attention is given to every shoe. See our factory to learn more.
- Brighten your sole: We offer a color to match any situation. From cruising the office to hiking through the bush without skipping a beat.
- Smell the roses: Did you know leather is a natural deodorizer? Our shoes will have your feet smelling like a rose.
- Leather Uppers: Our Leather is sourced from a local tannery just outside of Cape Town. It is run by and employs the local community. We use a full-grain Proteus suede 1.8/2.0mm sustainably and ethically harvested as a byproduct from a meat tannery.
- Veldskoen Sole: All our soles are made from 100% recyclable rubber compound that has an extended durability. It also has shorter cycle times, lower energy consumption, and less waste during manufacturing in effect slashing our greenhouse gas emissions.
- Insoles: To create the most comfortable shoe, and to live up to our history as a shoe that is designed to be on your feet all day, we spared no expense in finding the very best combination of materials and manufacturing. We use a 4mm stitch down with high-density memory foam with a durable PU lining that creates the perfect padding and ultra-comfort for your feet.
- Laces: Our laces are a 50/50 polyester cotton blend with a length of 70cm / 27 inches. The combination of the Polyester and Cotton blend creates a strong and flexible lace that will not break down and lasts longer than traditional laces.
- Stitching: Our stitching is a semi waxed 100% polyester braided thread that is as strong as the shoe itself. We use double stitching on all high movement areas of the shoe for added strength.
- ◄SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping on orders over $50. Our return policy is simple: we offer a 30-day trial period. You can return or exchange your shoes for free with no questions asked, even if you've worn them out in your last adventure.returns and exchanges
More from this supplierView all products
Veldskoen Shoes USA