Stuffed Animal Toys - Handmade Natural Cotton Fabric and Safety Tested | Frilled-Neck Lizard
See wholesale price
Frilled-Neck Lizard: We bet you've never seen a lizard like this one before! Made using only natural cotton, this is one frilled-neck lizard that doesn’t want to go unnoticed!
Looking for a sustainable handmade gift idea, or just something to add some fun to your room? Our range of stuffed animal toys each come with their own colorful personality and have been ethically made using 100% natural cotton fabric.
The premium quality of these toys make them the perfect choice for both adults and kids — you just need to figure out which one is your favorite!
As well as being vibrant in color and rich in texture, all of our stuffed animals are also completely unique! As a zero-waste product, the exact color you receive will depend on the handwoven fabric that’s available at the time. That said, we always do our best to accommodate color requests so feel free to indicate your color preferences in ‘Order Notes’ at Checkout.
Whichever beautiful color combination you receive, we know you’ll love it!
Why our Sustainably-Made Stuffed Toy Animals?
- Safety First: Laboratory tested to conform with European Union toy safety standards EN71-1:2011 and EN71-2:2011. Hypo-allergenic and non-toxic.
- Zero-Waste Product: Manufactured using the most durable, handwoven cotton fabric that’s available at the time of production. No fabric is ever wasted!
- Natural Material: Made from 100% natural cotton fabric and stuffed with natural hypo-allergenic Kapok fiber. 100% non-toxic dyes. No artificial or synthetic material.
- Sustainably & Ethically Made: Manufactured in Sri Lanka by skilled Sri Lankan women artisans working in fairtrade cottage workshops. Made using carbon neutral hand-operated machinery such as wooden looms.
- 8"x15" (Handmade; Individual sizes may vary slightly)
More from this brandView all products