Terra-cotta Clay Diffusing Stones
See wholesale price
A natural way to enjoy the aroma of your favorite essential oils.
- Offers a subtle aroma, great for small rooms or placed next to where you spend a lot of time
- Each stone is hand rolled and bisque fired, size ranging from ½ inch to 1 inch in diameter
- You can change oil once the aroma has dissipated from the stones
- The aroma usually lasts a couple hours, but will depend on type of oil used, your sense of smell, and size of the environment
- Start with 6-10 drops and then add more if needed (you can always add more, but you can't take any away so it's best to start light)
- Safe to use around kids and pets (just keep them out of reach)
- No water needed and you don’t need to worry about cleaning them
- Tin of Stones (10-13 Stones)
How they work
Suggested Use…Place the clay diffusing stones in a small bowl (ceramic or glass is best) and start by placing 6-10 drops of essential oil into the bowl of clay stones (you can always add more). The clay will absorb the essential oils and slowly release the aroma over time (usually between 2-6 hours depending on the essential oil, size of the room, and your sense of smell). Note: the aroma will lessen over time as the aroma molecules are released into the air.
Care… There is no need to wash the clay stones between different oils. Simply allow time for the clay to release the oils. You can occasionally clean with a damp cloth to remove any dust, just allow the clay stones to dry completely before adding more essential oils.
Disclaimer… Products and statements have not been reviewed or approved by the FDA. Please consult a medical professional for any questions regarding your health care.
More from this brandView all products
Blooming Light Botanical Alchemy