The Rose Quartz Acupressure Gua Sha Spoon
See wholesale price
What it is
Gua sha has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. This gua sha sculpting tool encourages the gentle release of facial + jaw tension through acupressure.
What it does
Designed specifically for more precise work and a deeper massage, this tool can help:
- Sculpt facial features like the cheeks
- Drain puffiness from the face
- Melt facial tension through acupressure points
- Release jaw tension
- Always start with clean skin that has been prepped with skincare product. Our favorite is the Calming Herbal Repair Facial Massage Balm to ensure that tools can glide on the skin without pulling.
- Use the rounded spoon side to gently sculpt the face, focusing underneath the cheekbone. The specialized, rounded shape of the gua sha spoon allows for a deeper release.
- Use the smaller end of the tool on acupressure trigger points, focusing on the areas near the brow bone, the temples, the ears and along the jaw. Massage in small, slow circles into the trigger points.
- Breathe deeply and feel the tension melt away.
Due to natural variations in stone, every jade tool is unique in pattern and color. The stones + crystals we use are authentic and natural. We do not artificially dye or treat the stones to let their true beauty shine through.
More from this brandView all products
Upper Saddle River, NJ
Mount Lai is a beauty brand rooted in Traditional Chinese Medicine. We take a modern approach to ancient rituals for naturally glowing, youthful skin. Mount Lai was inspired by founder Stephanie Zheng’s grandmother, who has been jade rolling and practicing gua sha for over fifty years. Her grandmother treated her skincare routine as a breath of calmness in her busy life. A daily ritual, an act of self care.