Tim's Trauma Balm
See wholesale price
The CBD Salve.
It actually works.
Plant-based Pain Care.
A natural addition to your active lifestyle, Tim’s Trauma Balm is a topical CBD salve, made with intentionally sourced natural ingredients and essential oils.
We’ve found that Tim’s Trauma Balm may help those who:
- Suffer from joint pain or arthritis.
- Experience muscle soreness, knots and aches.
- Experience external inflammation.
- Enjoy products for pre-workout to ease tightness before breaking down muscle again.
- Have trouble sleeping, put it on the bottom of your feet to help you sleep through the night.
- Are looking to soothe bug bites, sunburn and other skin irritations.
- Get cold feet or have troubling circulation. Putting trauma balm on your feet before skiing can help keep your feet warm.
- Suffer from aggravating menstrual cramps. You can apply trauma balm to your skin where you feel pain for soothing relief.
- Have troublesome headaches or migraines. Apply Trauma Balm to your temples to ease the pain.
- Bruise easily. Applying Trauma Balm to the hematoma may help it recede more quickly - apply to half of your first bruise to test this theory.
100% Intentionally Sourced Ingredients
- Organic Fair Trade Shea Butter, Organic Fair Trade Coconut Oil, Non GMO Vitamin E, Locally Sourced Beeswax
- Abundant Essential Oils: Arnica, Lavender, Plai, Black Pepper, Rosemary, Siberian Fir
- Our 50ml tin contains 100mg of Colorado Grown, Hemp-Derived, Full Spectrum CBD
Tim Lafferty created Trauma Balm with his own pain in mind. With the amount of body work he was doing as a massage therapist, arthritis began flaring up. After two years and over twenty batches of Trauma Balm, Tim had nailed a product that helped him and quickly began to aid his clients on and off the massage table.
Because of the high concentration of essential oils and CBD in Trauma Balm, I will tell you that a little bit goes a long, long way. Use the salve when you have knots or your muscles are fatigued, put it on bug bites to reduce irritation and, a special trick, put it on your feet - that’s where the highest concentration of pores exist - so Trauma Balm can encourage balanced rest.
More from this brandView all products