See wholesale price
WildCaps - Formulated from our pure organic wild Mediterranean Origanum minutiflorum oil.
- Non-enteric coated, plant-based oregano capsule.
- WildCaps are capable of targeted intestinal release or traditional release in the stomach, depending on the timing of the dose.
- Manufactured and bottled in cGMP facilities, exclusively for ReThinkOil.
*Please note - Our capsules contain sunflower lecithin. The color of the capsules will range from medium brown to almost black, depending on the production lot.
THE WILDCAPS ADVANTAGE
- Ingredients: organic Origanum minutiflorum essential oil (100 mg), sunflower lecithin (Non-GMO), plant cellulose (Non-GMO, sourced from Pine trees).
- The most natural option available in an intestinal release formula.
- Capable of releasing in the first part of the small intestine (duodenum). Enteric coated caps bypass this area entirely.
- Free from the chemicals, plasticizers, solvents and additives commonly used on enteric coated caps.
- Vegetarian, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free. Kosher friendly.
- Easy to swallow, "no-stick" capsules (WildCaps won't stick together in the bottle).
- Capsule is virtually "odor-free".
Do not use oregano if you are allergic to or have a sensitivity to the Lamiaceae family of flowering plants: basil, mint, rosemary, sage, savory, marjoram, oregano, hyssop, thyme, lavender or perilla.
Oregano is generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the FDA. When properly diluted, it can be used internally, orally and externally by most people.
Consult a Practitioner prior to using herbal supplements if you take prescription medications or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Always keep out of reach of children and pets.