Women's Heritage Green
See wholesale price
❤️ My Soul has a Sole These shoes have become my everything. ★★★★★ Ntombi N (Anniston, US)
- Handmade In South Africa
- Sustainably and ethically made
- High-performance technical suede that repels water
- ▼DESCRIPTION & FEATURES
The Lowveld is the name given to two magical areas that lie at an elevation of between 500 and 2,000 feet above sea level. Green lush grass for as far as the eye can see teaming with wildlife The Lowveld is a signature view of the great South African plains.
- Ethics First: We believe in building better shoes. That's why our Veldskoen are handcrafted with locally sourced premium materials, made with a compulsive eye for detail, a conscious mind and an innovative approach to transparency with a desire to never stop improving and evolving.
- Superior materials: All our materials are sourced locally. By sourcing locally we help support local businesses and communities and in turn reduce the carbon footprint by reducing transit and production times.
- Comfort: Veldskoen will feel like butter on your feet. The leather naturally conforms and molds to your foot. After a few days of wear, they will feel like they are an extension of your foot.
- Hand stitched durability: Each Veldskoen is hand stitched in South Africa by master shoe makers. This means individual care and attention is given to every shoe. See our factory to learn more.
- Brighten your sole: We offer a color to match any situation. From cruising the office to hiking through the bush without skipping a beat.
- Smell the roses: Did you know leather is a natural deodorizer? Our shoes will have your feet smelling like a rose.
- Leather Uppers: Our Leather is sourced from a local tannery just outside of Cape Town. It is run by and employs the local community. We use a full grain Proteus suede 1.8/2.0mm sustainably and ethically harvested as a byproduct from a meat tannery.
- Veldskoen Sole: All our soles are made from 100% recyclable rubber compound that has an extended durability. It also has shorter cycle times, lower energy consumption, and less waste during manufacturing in effect slashing our greenhouse gas emissions.
- In soles: To create the most comfortable shoe, and to live up to our history as a shoe that is designed to be on your feet all day, we spared no expense in finding the very best combination of materials and manufacturing. We use a 4mm stitch down with high-density memory foam with a durable PU lining that creates the perfect padding and ultra-comfort for your feet.
- Laces: Our laces are 50/50 polyester cotton blend with a length of 70cm / 27 inch. The combination of the Polyester and Cotton blend create a strong and flexible lace that will not break down and lasts longer than traditional laces.
- Stitching: Our stitching is a semi waxed 100% polyester braided thread that is as strong as the shoe itself. We use double stitching on all high movement areas of the shoe for added strength.
- ◄SHIPPING & RETURNS
More from this brandView all products
Veldskoen Shoes USA