WS - MARBLED T-SHIRT - Adult Sizes
See wholesale price
ADULT TURKISH EBRU MARBLED T-SHIRT
This one-of-a-kind hand-marbled T-shirt follows the 16th century Turkish Ebru tradition of marbling, by floating pigment atop a viscous Irish Moss Seaweed liquid, creating an organic pattern as the ink spreads across the liquid surface, then captured by carefully placing the fabric atop the thick liquid vat! You might spot evidence of how this shirt was hand-printed by a thin white line along the sides from flipping the shirt in the vat or a “white drip” near the back armpit where the liquid seaweed (carrageenan) often pools up when rotating the mold.
- Marbled in the Turkish Ebru Tradition on 5oz 100% cotton jersey T-shirt
- Sizing based off men’s undershirt sizes
- Marbled front and back
- Silk-screened care instruction label sewn into the inside back
- Marbler’s Pick - for wholesale orders fabrics are chosen from our trademark pastel, sun-bleached palette collection of hand-marbled fabrics
- made start to finish in NY’s Hudson Valley
- Care Instructions: Hand wash & Line dry
shirts are marbled in small batches, multiple shirts are printed in the same color-way, however each shirt is completely unique in pattern.
Photos by Alon Koppel Photography
More from this brandView all products