"You are my favorite adventure" Hand Stamped Keychain
See wholesale price
This listing is for one hand-stamped keychain stamped with "You are my favorite adventure."
- Keychains (excluding hardware) are 1/2 wide by 2" long and created from durable, lightweight, rustproof aluminum or stainless steel.
- The item will be sent with a lightly brushed finish since I feel it makes the text the most legible and wears well.
- The hardware is stainless steel.
- A personalized message can be added to the back (up to 30 letters) by choosing that option. This will add the additional charge to your cart and give you access to the field to enter the personalization information. This site can help you with the number of characters: http://www.lettercount.com/
- Please be sure to read the description and follow any text limits regarding your customization requests. Failure to adhere to these limits so may delay your order. If the text you would like to request will not fit within these limits, please contact us to discuss your options.
- Birthstones and additional charms can be added in our add-ons section to make this item your own.
- Your gift will be shipped ready to give - tastefully carded and tucked into a protective poly sleeve.
- Due to the handmade nature of these items, they will not have machine-made “perfection”. EACH design and letter is individually hammered, one strike at a time, BY HAND. This may lead to some variations in the spacing, depth of the designs, and placement of the letters. This is not to be considered a defect, but instead a part of the unique character of the piece.
- All items are shipped via USPS First-Class Mail unless a shipping upgrade is chosen to add faster options. During high volume periods (around major gift-giving holidays), we ALWAYS recommend that you use PRIORITY shipping for a few dollars more. Priority mail is processed more quickly than First Class (typically delivered in 3 days or less) and includes insurance to cover your purchase from loss or damage during transit.
- RUSH guarantees that your item will ship the next BUSINESS day if ordered before 4 PM CST (or the same day, if possible).
- GREEN THINKING: Whenever possible, we source our supplies from other small domestic businesses and recycle/reuse packaging materials to help reduce our environmental impact. Our precious metals are refined at a location that is environmentally and energy responsible. We recycle all acceptable waste/scrap metal to reduce our landfill footprint. Our standard packaging is completely recyclable other than the fabric pouch, which is reusable.
- Please be aware that the photos shown are simply a representation of previous items I have created and may not be exactly what you receive, as each item is uniquely created just for you at the time you order.
More from this brandView all products
Thanks so much for your interest! We are a small, female/woman owned shop in NW Indiana specializing in hand-stamped jewelry and accessories. We work with a variety of metals and can customize most items upon request. As all items are hand-created at the time they are ordered, there is some flexibility in design. Hand stamping is a much more durable and permanent method of creation than engraving or printing (sublimating) text onto metal. The design will not wear off like paint or ink and is much more deeply set into the metal than most engraving. Each design and letter is individually hammered, one strike at a time, BY HAND. This adds to the piece's unique character, as no two pieces will ever be exactly alike. All purchases will be shipped tastefully carded and tucked into a clear, protective poly-sleeve, suitable for retail. "GREEN" THINKING: The sustainability of our planet is important to us and we try to help reduce our environmental impact whenever possible. Our standard packaging is completely recyclable, from the cardboard box and non-toxic, recycled content paper fill to the card and BOPP sleeve. We process all orders using electronic means (tablets) and try to avoid unnecessary paper waste. We use natural and LED lighting in our studio. Our precious metals are refined at a location that is environmentally and energy responsible. We recycle all acceptable waste/scrap metal to help reduce our landfill footprint. We source many of our supplies and materials from other small domestic businesses, so purchasing from us helps other small businesses as well.